Collaborative Supply Chain Management Solutions to meet customer demands, grow markets, and increase competitive market share
Globalization and stretched value chains have placed a much higher premium on collaborative relationships than existed just a few decades ago. Where a cross-state phone call to a supplier might once have fixed a problem, today virtually the entire globe relies on the inter-connective power of the Internet just to conduct routine business transactions.
- Better visibility and scheduling
- Reduced cycle times and inventory levels
- Maximize load factors and lower cost per unit
- Improved S&OP
- Higher inventory turns
- Lower labor cost
- Better equipment utilization
Freightgate’s I-Trek! was the first end to end Logistics Cloud visibility solution to hit the market. It remains the most comprehensive collaboration and performance management tool available today. I-Trek! enables Collaborative Supply Chain Management for you or your customer to:
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators specific to each party
- Escalate issues to the appropriate parties before they become problems
- Free human resources to think, plan and respond, rather than manually monitor
- Prioritize and communicate opportunities
- Hold all value chain stakeholders accountable – both external and internal
- Monitor fulfillment performance
- Drive out unplanned costs such as demurrage and detention
Freightgate has designed it’s Global Supply Chain Solutions based on the vision of a collaboration Logistics Management (TMS) platform, that embraces flexibility, visibility and connectivity to serve both Shippers, Exporters, Importers, Beneficial Cargo Owners as well as Air, Ocean & Truck Carriers, 3PLs, NVOCCs, VOCCs.
Freightgate’s Logistics Cloud Platform provides full End-to-End Collaborative Supply Chain Management & Visibility; TMS – Transportation Management System, Global Tender RFP Bid Management; Least Cost Routing, Service Contract and Quote Management; Regulatory Compliance CBP and FMC; Automated eInvoice Audit and Payment; innovative What-If-Scenario Analysis tool; interactive online Sailing Schedule; BFN (Built for NetSuite) approved SuiteApps. Freightgate is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
The Freightgate Team excels at finding innovative solutions to improve Collaborative Supply Chain Management with our vast arsenal of flexible cloud technology tools – take a logistics cloud demo of our Collaborative Supply Chain Management solutions and experience the difference yourself first hand. Share with us your toughest Supply Chain Management challenge and allow us to come up with a creative, potentially out of the box solution.