Logistics Mobile Applications for Supply Chain Management
Logistics Mobile Applications for Shipment Tracking, PO Tracking and Tracing, Monitor and Control, Visibility and Delivery
Freightgate (also known as I-Trek!®) has a powerful supply chain visibility application designed to sharpen your competitive edge by providing tracking, tracing, and event management information along the entire supply chain. Our advance system allows you to utilize the Internet to collaborate with your customers and trading partners by sharing vital shipping information. It enables all parties to simultaneously update the status of a shipment or to track a shipment by multiple parameters including Billing Reference, Shipper Reference, Consignee Reference, PO Numbers, Shipment Status, Date Range and much more. By providing a vehicle to incorporate freight costs with inventory carrying costs and other cost components, Freightgate’s system will provide customers the decision support tools to make landed cost decisions that can have a major impact on bottom line performances.
Logistics Mobile Applications to Reduce Overall Supply Chain Costs
- Drive down in-transit inventory and buffer stocks through increased visibility and predictability to the sku level.
- Eliminate demurrage and detention with collaborative management.
- Spur supplier competition on both service and price using real time comparative KPIs.
- Reduce stock outs, production stoppages and warehouse operation costs through dynamic scheduling of inbound goods.
Logistics Mobile Applications to Reduce Overall Compliance Costs
- Centralize supply chain and logistics information on one platform across providers.
- Manage by exception, rather than waste precious hours each day reviewing shipments and orders that are moving as planned.
- Use the Document Management Engine to electronically store and access hard copies of bills, letters of credit, invoices, instructions and other necessary reference documents.
- Give customers and suppliers controlled access to the information they need rather than being mired in phone calls, emails and faxes.
- Generate shipping profiles to inform carrier negotiations and tenders.
Logistics Mobile Applications to Improve Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Impress your customers with predictable and transparent on-time performance.
- Increase supplier accountability and gain negotiation leverage through periodic KPI analysis and review.
- Identify internal improvement opportunities by facility or business unit.
Logistics Mobile Applications Solutions and Benefits
- Interface with your shipping system.
- Event driven email alerts in multiple formats.
- Seamless integration into Freightgate’s logistic portal, giving you status information directly from more than 70 airlines and 11 steamship lines.
- Customized look and feel – to make it a part of your web-presence, we apply your logo and color scheme and arrange the columns in the reports based on your specification.
- Download directly into MS-Excel.
- Like all Freightgate applications, is multi-lingual.
- Wireless extensions are available for various platforms.
The Freightgate Team excels at finding innovative solutions to improve Logistics Mobile Applications with our vast arsenal of flexible cloud technology tools – take a logistics cloud demo of our Logistics Mobile Applications and experience the difference yourself first hand. Share with us your toughest Logistics challenge that requires a mobile application and allow us to come up with a creative, potentially out of the box solution.