Transportation Bid Management Solution for Logistics Providers
Helping Transport Carriers, Freight Forwarders, 3PLs and NVOCCs to manage RFPs and Bid Quotation Requests
Freightgate’s Transportation Bid Management Solution also known as GTM-Trek is a powerful solution designed for transport carriers, freight forwarders, 3PLs and NVOCCs to manage the critical procurement stage of the Logistics Management Lifecycle (LML). It generates and processes complex tenders for shippers and carriers in a consistent and efficient manner, enabling analysis, optimization and better strategic decisions.
A cloud-based solution that supports single and multiple-round RFP bidding, as well as maintains a repository of historic bid information that can be leveraged to do rate benchmarking, discover rate trends, and contract rate management.
Reduce Overall Supply Chain Costs
- Use GTM-Trek! to manage your bid process.
- Capture all responses independently for comparison in total, by trade lane, business unit or individual point pairs.
- Leverage your rate data as source to auto-complete tenders ten times as fast.
Reduce Administrative Costs
- Automatically generate the tenders from your shipping profiles, whether historical or forecasted, or both.
- Enable providers to upload their own responses and manage their own tenders online.
- Automatically populate rate database with tender results.
- Manage by exception based on rate status.
- Clone tenders with ease for simple distribution.
- Map incoming RFIs to your standard templates for consistent use by your employees and agents.
- Export into the original format with the reverse mapping tool.
Improve Control and Process
- By allowing both off-line and online changes and permission-based view segmentation you can delegate review and exception handling to local competence centers.
- Analyze the tenders against shipment profiles to determine bottom-line impact using the What-If-Scenario-Analysis (WISA) engine.
Solutions and Benefits
- Web-service enabled and SOAP 1.1. compliant (like all products in the PLTX suite)
- The ability to convert and manage incoming RFP and RFQ documents upon receipt.
- A knowledge base to answer frequently asked questions with direct cut and paste.
- A common platform to your Field Offices in order to complete the data in a consistent fashion.
- Lookup and auto-complete support for standard selling rates.
- Management reports on a field and corporate level in order to ensure timely completion.
- The ability to handle User-dependent views based on responsibility for enhanced efficiency and security.
- Export functions for the consolidated rates into the target format.
- Exception reporting to catch unusual data variances (e.g. rates below 80% suggested selling rate).
- Yield-Trek! analysis to determine profitability (optional).
The Freightgate Team excels at finding innovative solutions for transport carriers, freight forwarders, 3PLs and NVOCCs to their Transportation Bid Management Problems with our vast arsenal of flexible cloud technology tools – take a logistics cloud demo for transportation bid management and experience the difference yourself first hand. Share with us your toughest Transportation Bid Management challenge and allow us to come up with a creative, potentially out of the box solution.