Supply Chain Business intelligence is raw “Big Data” that can be transformed into meaningful and useful information.
Business intelligence initiatives can include how to reduce transportation spend; how to gain more visibility in supply chain operations; a need to improve delivery performance; or how to reduce exposure to risk and disruptions in the supply chain.
Freightgate has develop a “What-If-Scenario-Analysis” (WISA™) module. An innovative Supply Chain Business intelligence tool that creates various “what if” scenarios for global business taking into account transit modes and times, as well as freight costs and gross profit to provide an optimum transportation network that meets service levels at the lowest cost. It can automatically interface with contract rate management, purchase order management, tariff management, and transportation procurement to obtain rate and actual transit time data to power the model capabilities.
Reduce Overall Supply Chain Costs
- Identify effect of route changes, delays or changes in shipping patterns.
- Compare total cost, assuring that the “best” carrier and routing selections are made.
- Automatically upload results into MS Excel spreadsheets for further analysis.
- Globally view “best versus worst case” comparisons to determine impact on service levels and cost.
- Optimize carrier selection by evaluating and comparing candidate RFQ procurement responses.
Reduce Administrative Costs
- Automatically analyze tender responses from your carrier candidates.
- Save responses, shipping profiles and other historical data as scenarios for future benchmarking and comparison.
- Minimize data entry with the built-in file upload and download capabilities.
- Import shipment data from Freightgate Universe
- Reduce data entry by leveraging the leading edge File Uploader and Mapping Tools.
Improve Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Gain valuable insights by evaluating your options.
- Make information available to the people that need to know in real time.
- Analyze RFPs from your customers for bottom line impact.
- Set yourself apart from the competition by providing landed cost analysis and help your customers optimize their network.
Solutions and Benefits
- Identifies effect of route changes, delays or changes in sourcing patterns.
- Allows for a total landed cost comparison, assuring that the “best” carrier and routing selections are made considering the total effect on the supply chain.
- Can automatically upload results into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for further analysis.
- Allows global shipper to view “best versus worst case” comparisons to determine impact on service levels and cost.
The Freightgate Team excels at finding innovative solutions to improve Supply Chain Business Intelligence with our vast arsenal of flexible cloud technology tools – take a logistics cloud demo of our Supply Chain Business Intelligence solutions and experience the difference yourself first hand. Share with us your toughest Supply Chain Business Intelligence challenge and allow us to come up with a creative, potentially out of the box solution.