Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Life Science Supply Chain Solutions
From inbound raw materials, through intermediates to finished goods, the chemical and pharmaceuticals poses some unique supply chain challenges. The raw materials can often be high volume commodities moving in rail tanks, hoppers, deep ocean tanks or river barges. Intermediates routinely move from one company site to another in totes or containerized drums for further processing. On the distribution side, high value and perishable finished goods may require air freight or expedited trucking service with temperature control en route.
There is arguably no other industry that requires such a variety of transportation modes, equipment types, temperature monitoring, HazMat control and regulatory compliance.
Our Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Life Science Logistics Cloud platform provides supply chain visibility, business intelligence, operating cost reduction tools with detailed spend management for our Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Life Science industry clients. It is a robust and versatile collaborative platform that allows supply chain stakeholders to view and share information specific to their roles. A Logistics Management TMS built customer-centricity with your business rules where all involved parties can collaborate on efficient goods movement and timely intervention on exceptions before they become costly problems.
Detailed visibility allowing all parties to collaborate simultaneously together, share information in real-time, immediately execute and optimize orders for efficient transportation spend management, shipment routing, and on-demand delivery. A complete array of tools specifically designed for Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Life Science industry a – including white boards, customizable dashboards, real time KPIs, on-line metrics and score-carding, and color coded escalation — ensures that your human assets spend their valuable time only on those situations that require immediate attention and frees them to plan and coordinate future activities in the business environment.
We understand Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Life Science executives are seeking significant value from execution-based supply chain management. Some of the many features of the Logistics Management Dashboard include:
- Integrated Activity Logs to plan and optimize orders
- Sales Pipeline Management to monitor key metrics
- Dynamic Aggregation by Account/User/Month
- Embedded read receipts for Shipping Quote Tracking
- Freight Rate and Procurement Bid Management
- Supports all modes of Transport: Ocean, Air, Truck, Rail, Courier
- Cross-modal Comparison integrated with up-to-date Transportation Schedules
- Track and Trace Visibility and Event Management
- Carbon Footprint Tracking and Modelling
- Sophisticated Compliance Tools
- Smart Document Management and creation
- Built-in Business Intelligence /Analytics and Scorecards
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR)
- Easy integration with ERP, CRM, SCM, and TMS environments
- Built 4 NetSuite Partner, Goldmine, SAP compatible
- Highly scalable, adaptive easy-to-deploy modules
- Cloud Technology for real-time information sharing
Freightgate is ISO9001:2008-certified and the only Electronic Freight Management (EFM) compliant platform enabling standardized web-services as promoted by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport-Canada. We have been named a Top 100 Logistics IT Provider for last thirteen (13) Consecutive Years. And, has been the early pioneer in cloud computing and mobile applications for logistics and global supply chain management.
The Freightgate Team excels at finding innovative solutions to Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Life Science Logistics Problems with our vast arsenal of flexible cloud technology tools – take a logistics cloud demo our our Supply Chain Solutions for the Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals and Life Science industry and experience the difference yourself first hand. Share with us your toughest Logistics problem and allow us to come up with a creative, potentially out of the box solution.