Logistics Management Solutions for Transport Carriers, Freight Forwarders, 3PLs and NVOCCs
Transport Carriers, Freight Forwarders, 3PLs and NVOCCs comprised Freightgate’s original market and we can state with confidence that our PLTX platform stands unchallenged as the most complete and sophisticated set of tools available this industry today. Many of the top providers have deployed our solutions globally to manage mission critical aspects of their businesses. Always customer and market driven, Freightgate has the reputation for timely innovation that keeps step with or even anticipates our customers’ ever changing needs.
Our Logistics Cloud platform for Transport Carriers, Freight Forwarders, 3PLs and NVOCCs provides supply chain visibility, business intelligence, rate management, and transportation spend analysis. It is a robust and versatile collaborative platform that allows supply chain stakeholders to view and share information specific to their roles. A Logistics Management TMS built customer-centricity with your business rules where all involved parties can collaborate on efficient goods movement and timely intervention on exceptions before they become costly problems.
Detailed visibility allowing all parties to collaborate simultaneously together, share information in real-time, immediately execute and optimize orders for efficient transportation spend management, shipment routing, and on-demand delivery. A complete array of tools specifically designed for Transport Carriers, Freight Forwarders, 3PLs and NVOCCs – including white boards, customizable dashboards, real time KPIs, on-line metrics and score-carding, and color coded escalation — ensures that your human assets spend their valuable time only on those situations that require immediate attention and frees them to plan and coordinate future activities in the business environment.
We understand Transport Carriers, Freight Forwarders, 3PLs and NVOCCs are seeking significant value from execution-based supply chain management. Some of the many features of the Logistics Management Dashboard include:
- Integrated Activity Logs to plan and optimize orders
- Sales Pipeline Management to monitor key metrics
- Dynamic Aggregation by Account/User/Month
- Embedded read receipts for Shipping Quote Tracking
- Freight Rate and Procurement Bid Management
- Supports all modes of Transport: Ocean, Air, Truck, Rail, Courier
- Cross-modal Comparison integrated with up-to-date Transportation Schedules
- Track and Trace Visibility and Event Management
- Carbon Footprint Tracking and Modelling
- Sophisticated Compliance Tools
- Smart Document Management and creation
- Built-in Business Intelligence /Analytics and Scorecards
- Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR)
- Easy integration with ERP, CRM, SCM, and TMS environments
- Built 4 NetSuite Partner, Goldmine, SAP compatible
- Highly scalable, adaptive easy-to-deploy modules
- Cloud Technology for real-time information sharing
Freightgate is ISO9001:2008-certified and the only Electronic Freight Management (EFM) compliant platform enabling standardized web-services as promoted by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and Transport-Canada. We have been named a Top 100 Logistics IT Provider for last thirteen (13) Consecutive Years. And, has been the early pioneer in cloud computing and mobile applications for logistics and global supply chain management.
The Freightgate Team excels at finding innovative solutions for Transport Carriers, Freight Forwarders, 3PLs and NVOCCs with our vast arsenal of flexible cloud technology tools – take a logistics cloud demo of our Logistics Management solutions and experience the difference yourself first hand. Share with us your toughest Logistics problem and allow us to come up with a creative, potentially out of the box solution.